Director of Local Advertising Partnerships
October 27, 2020
Locked On is looking for a hard-charging Director of Local Advertising Partnerships to sell podcast advertising to brands and agencies on a local and regional basis.
Be part of one of the most exciting stories in all of sports media and one of the fastest-growing podcasting companies in the country. The Locked On Podcast Network is the #1 daily, local sports podcast network and a producer of some of the highest-ranked, nation-wide, daily podcasts covering the major sports leagues. The network has over 160 individual podcast shows, covering every NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL team, plus a growing lineup of major college teams. We are currently generating more than 8 million listens per month and growing.
If you’re passionate about advertising sales and podcasts, Locked On could be your next home, especially if you want to be part of an exciting sports media startup. We are a modern, virtual company, so you can live and work where you want, even after COVID.
You will be calling on and working directly with local and regional advertisers, brands and agencies to design and sell advertising campaigns, programs, and sponsorships into our network of local podcasts. You will also be fielding incoming leads from our local markets and working with our regional sales reps to facilitate ad sales. This is a hands-on sales position for someone with great people skills, communication skills and an advertising sales background. We are looking for self-starters, team players, problem solvers, and people comfortable working in a startup culture.
- Experience selling radio, podcasts, or digital advertising to local and regional agencies and brands.
- Background working directly with advertising clients to build, price, and create campaigns.
- Experience working with traffic and/or ad operations to implement successful campaigns for your clients.
- Self-starter comfortable working on their own to drive results and to find, generate and call on new advertising prospects.
- Team player willing to collaborate for the greater good.
- Problem solver who brings solutions to the table.
- Customer mindset focused on your client’s success
- Comfortable working remotely and in a startup culture.
- Podcast sales experience.
- Passion for sports and podcasts.
- Knowledge of the podcast industry, trends, and analytics.
This position includes salary with commission plus medical/dental/vision, 401K, flexible vacation, and other benefits.
Locked On provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, or other protected status.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about your relevant advertising sales experience and how you’ll make our team better. PLEASE MAKE THE TITLE OF THIS POSITION THE SUBJECT LINE. We look forward to hearing from you.